3) Type in your email next to the word email
5) You should receive a pop up box that says the activation link has been emailed to you.
6) Click on the link in the email to activate the account. Notice rondee provides you with your teleconference phone #, including an alternate #.
7) Login to blackboard.neu.edu
9) Click on the Sharing tab. Insert your phone # rondee provided you with and the pin # like shown in the picture below. Make sure to put a comma before 1st pin number. This creates a pause so when the number is dialed it does not skip the 1st number. Also, make sure to include the #-sign at the end of the pin. Then click Submit.
10) Launch the session. Then select Connect Session To Teleconference from the AUDIO & VIDEO menu.
11.) Progress pop up will appear to show when line is connected.
12) Click confirm to fully connect the conference.
13) When participants call in, their names will appear in the participant's window. The teleconference should also appear as a participant. See the example below.
14) Everyone who calls into the conference number will be able to participate collectively via their telephone as the "Teleconference" user.